Penpal Ads (age 14 and under)

Michelle (36) from LetterSets.com:

Welcome to the penpal section of LetterSets.com! This category is for penpals age 14 and under.

> Contact somebody from a penpal ad by clicking on the link under the message
(register or log in first)

> Place you own Penpal Ad by clicking here

Stuck for things to write about? Here are a few ideas:
- Your name, age and country
- Your hobbies, what do you enjoy doing?
- Have you been penpalling for long?
- Name some of your interests
- What are you looking for in a penpal? Email or snail mail? Long or short letters?

Happy penpalling!

Michelle from http://www.LetterSets.com

register or log in to send Michelle a message

Jasmine (15) from Indonesia:

Hey future penpals ! My name's Jasmine and I'm an Indonesian girl who's turning 15 on March. I'd love to have lots of penpals around the world to learn about other countries, cultures, languages and also to talk about everything. I want my penpals to be a girl around my age. I'd love to have a LONG TERM FRIENDSHIP. So if you're interested in becoming my penpal please email me ;-) Thanks !

register or log in to send Jasmine a message

Last edited by jasminegedalya on February 2015, edited 2 times in total.

Stephanie (14) from United States:

Hello everyone ! Im stephanie I'm 14 years old from Texas. I would like to find new friends all over the world to talk about animals, adventure, arts, music, colors, favorite foods, sports, anything and everything!!! I would to make friends from any country i love all countries i think they are very interesting to learn about. So if you would like to talk to me you can always email me i check my email everyday so i can reply quickly (:

register or log in to send Stephanie a message

(0) from :

deleted

register or log in to send a message

Last edited by alex_marie763 on June 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Florence (14) from Belgium:

I'm florence
I'm 14 years old almost 15
I look for penpal 13-15 all over the word :)
My hobby's are tennis ,gymnastic and i like music and drawing
I hope your intrested and i always replay

register or log in to send Florence a message

Last edited by Flofloke on July 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Gizelle (10) from Namibia:

Hi all.

My name is Gizelle. I am a girl. I am 10 years of age and i hail from Windhoek, Namibia.

I am looking for penpals from all over the world. Preferably aged 10-11.

I am in Grade 4 this year.

can we swop postal addresses?

Regards

register or log in to send Gizelle a message

chloe (10) from england:

hi I am Chloe age then from England. I love gymnastics I have done several competitions and 4 of them I have won and some I have come 2nd and 3rd I have also been on tv showing my squad dance routine. but thts not my only hobby I also play the flute and the piano and soon th drums!! I love my life

register or log in to send chloe a message

Gerdien (13) from Netherlands:

I'm Gerdien, a girl from Holland (the Netherlands). I'm 13 years old, almost 14. I like writing stories, reading, listening to music, hang out with friends and other things. I'm looking for someone to talk with about everything. School, friends, etc.

Hope you want to e-mail with me!!

When you send me something, I reply as soon as possible

xxx Gerdien

register or log in to send Gerdien a message

Shannon (14) from Australia:

Hi, I'm Shannon, and I'm a fourteen-year-old girl from Australia.

I love writing, reading, listening to music, playing video games, watching The Walking Dead, and using Spiritual tools. Would like to talk to both boys and girls alike, any age is fine.

I speak French well, and know basic Indonesian.

:)

register or log in to send Shannon a message

Last edited by Shannon1372 on March 2015, edited 3 times in total.

Hillary (10) from Italy:

Hi my name is Hillary ,i sourch any friends to LetterSets because I want to have different friend by all I have. I'm from Italy and I'm 10 and the next year i go to class 5. I love reading,writing,and music too.I from Ghanabut i was born in Italy. I like school and you? How old are you? bye
Hillary

register or log in to send Hillary a message

Next

!! Register or Log in to place a Penpal Ad !!