Michelle (36) from LetterSets.com:

Welcome to the penpal section of LetterSets.com! This category is for penpals age 14 and under.

> Contact somebody from a penpal ad by clicking on the link under the message
(register or log in first)

> Place you own Penpal Ad by clicking here

Stuck for things to write about? Here are a few ideas:
- Your name, age and country
- Your hobbies, what do you enjoy doing?
- Have you been penpalling for long?
- Name some of your interests
- What are you looking for in a penpal? Email or snail mail? Long or short letters?

Happy penpalling!

Michelle from http://www.LetterSets.com

register or log in to send Michelle a message

Jasmine (14) from Indonesia:

Hello everyone ! My name is Jasmine and I'm a 14 year old girl from Indonesia. I would like to find new friends all over the world to talk about everything and also to have a long term friendship. I would love to have a girl penpal around my age. I think that's all that I could think of now. If you want to get to know me better, email me ! I can open my email everyday so I reply quick.

register or log in to send Jasmine a message

Stephanie (14) from United States:

Hello everyone ! Im stephanie I'm 14 years old from Texas. I would like to find new friends all over the world to talk about animals, adventure, arts, music, colors, favorite foods, sports, anything and everything!!! I would to make friends from any country i love all countries i think they are very interesting to learn about. So if you would like to talk to me you can always email me i check my email everyday so i can reply quickly (:

register or log in to send Stephanie a message

(0) from :

deleted

register or log in to send a message

Last edited by alex_marie763 on June 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Florence (14) from Belgium:

I'm florence
I'm 14 years old almost 15
I look for penpal 13-15 all over the word :)
My hobby's are tennis ,gymnastic and i like music and drawing
I hope your intrested and i always replay

register or log in to send Florence a message

Last edited by Flofloke on July 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Gizelle (10) from Namibia:

Hi all.

My name is Gizelle. I am a girl. I am 10 years of age and i hail from Windhoek, Namibia.

I am looking for penpals from all over the world. Preferably aged 10-11.

I am in Grade 4 this year.

can we swop postal addresses?

Regards

register or log in to send Gizelle a message

chloe (10) from england:

hi I am Chloe age then from England. I love gymnastics I have done several competitions and 4 of them I have won and some I have come 2nd and 3rd I have also been on tv showing my squad dance routine. but thts not my only hobby I also play the flute and the piano and soon th drums!! I love my life

register or log in to send chloe a message

Gerdien (13) from Netherlands:

I'm Gerdien, a girl from Holland (the Netherlands). I'm 13 years old, almost 14. I like writing stories, reading, listening to music, hang out with friends and other things. I'm looking for someone to talk with about everything. School, friends, etc.

Hope you want to e-mail with me!!

When you send me something, I reply as soon as possible

xxx Gerdien

register or log in to send Gerdien a message

Shannon (13) from Australia:

I'm Shannon. I'm a girl from Australia. I love reading, writing, horror movies, and music. I can speak some Indonesian. I play drums and am trying to learn violin.

Would love to chat with anyone wanting to be friends. I check my email everyday. :)

register or log in to send Shannon a message

Hillary (10) from Italy:

Hi my name is Hillary ,i sourch any friends to LetterSets because I want to have different friend by all I have. I'm from Italy and I'm 10 and the next year i go to class 5. I love reading,writing,and music too.I from Ghanabut i was born in Italy. I like school and you? How old are you? bye
Hillary

register or log in to send Hillary a message

Next

!! Register or Log in to place a Penpal Ad !!